Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
[quote=Footreads]So he said he threatened to quit his brand new job? Another lie nothing but lies the leftists say. The only truth about leftists is that they fuck their mothers smile on Mother's Day.

foots, that is a terrible thing to say, did someone put something in your oatmeal ? [/quot

I still have my own teeth so no I don't eat oat meal or farina. Now that I posted this I will have the wife buy farina. I remember that I liked it with sugar and the lumps smile as a kid. As a kid you put up with things that you would never put up with today. Everyone lies now and them, but the democrats and the liberal press lie all the time. Too many times to actually believe it. But some people are stupid enough to believe them all.

Hey on another note the US, Canada and Mexico are not going to win their bid to host the men's World Cup in soccer/football. Of course a bunch of thieves run FIFA, But, you can not continually take them into American courts to prove it, and expect them to award us with hosting the WC.

only the unloved hate