Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] The Boondock Saints - (Troy Duffy;1999;USA) - **
Two Irish-Catholic brothers decide to kill all evil people.
A huge guilty pleasure for me. While I enjoy it a lot and can watch it over and over, it's one of the most overrated films of recent years. The premise is poor, and the action scenes are ridiculously corny and over the top, especially the one where they fall from the ceiling disoriented, but can spin in slow motion killing everyone perfectly. Most of the scenes that aren't being comedic become mind numbingly melodramatic. And as I said before, the action scenes try to be operatic with slow motion, but fail miserably. [/b]
I keep being prompted to see this, by a friend of mine.

From what I've heard, Williem Dafoe has as homo-sexual, Asian love-pet, which is always a plus. :p

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."