Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Tony Corallo

John Gotti and Frank Locascio

Alphonse Persico

Armond Dellacroce

Angelo Ruggiero

Moe- great pictures my friend, thanks for taking the time to post these pal...hope you're doing well

In regards to your argument with Oak, i think you're spot on and Oak is being delusional..so long as you're not posting pics of children of mobsters in these pics, then i dont give a fuck about sharing mobsters pics from wives or siblings or whatever...wives are absolutely parties to their husbands crimes that whole babe in the woods bullshit doesnt fly its not 1945 they know exactly who their husbands are and where the money comes from....if you're taking the illegal money, and whatever else and not reporting the commission of a crime or a fuckin lifetime of crimes, then you deal with the consequences and that includes having pics they posted online shared and copied online in a mob forum

If they don't want pictures out there..fuckin put em in a photo album at home... idk why Oak felt the need to shit on Moe for contributing to the boards with these dynamite pics .. who gives a flying fuck if some mob wifes instagram pics of her criminal husband with her in it are shared online? I mean so long as Moes not posting pics w kids or minors in it and so long as he didnt hack their fuckin computer or repell into their bedroom and raid a family cock sucking album then no one should say dick about these pics...Moes bein good enough to take the time and share these for the forum and i def appreciate it my friend... keep up the good work buddy I always look forward to seein a "rare photos" recent update from Moe Tilden bc theyre always good

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 05/09/17 01:47 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"