one thing stands out to me after reading all these posts, in realation to joe bonanno, i really think he did put out those contracts that columbo burned him on, i don't think magliocco had the cajones to attempt that dangerous plot. still a mystery to me how joe bonanno talked his way out of it, the post about giancana getting in albert anastasia's face at a commission meeting, is told in many books, "five families" "the don" [about giancana] the situation that existed was that scalise was running heroin through chicago, and giancana was furious, i think he did get in anastasia's face, but, it would seem like a dangerous move, and it's said in many articles that there was some selling of memberships, and it's said both anastasia, and scalise were heavily involved, in the book about appalachia, it was discussed. also in the book "havana nocturne" it's mentioned. and as to bonanno not mentioning galente, he must think he can pull the wool over everyone's eyes.... galente was one of the biggest heroin dealers in the U.S. and bonanno set it all up in sicily.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"