Irish,

last night...Rockets/Spurs....I kept forgetting which team was which...Rockets had grey volleyball jerseys as the home team...and only way I remembered who they were was because of Harden's beard.

NBA should be ashamed for grossing so much money globally and STILL placing team logos on jerseys in the future.Only justification is greed. And I wonder what kinds of conflicts it will cause with existing endorsements. Some of the Dream Team members famously covered up the corporate logo of the team usa warmups as they got their gold medals because it wasn't the sneaker they wore/endorsed.

Goombah,

I think the lack of college experience has contributed, and that teams no longer apprentice players. John Stockton,Gary Payton...did not start right away...they sat behind vets and had better understanding of the game when they became starters. Now you have guys with maybe 2 years of division 1 experience becoming NBA starters right away, and overall play suffers.

as for your point about reliance on 3 pointers, which I couldn't agree with more, watch this clip where tv show shows Steve Kerr's comments about 3 pointers BEFORE he came a coach....and the footage they added to it. smile