Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Justsayno always talks about OC.....And, despite a period where he made a lot of threads at once..( I think he was trying to be noticed) he really doesn't troll anyone.

Contrast this with the neverending race-whining and bullshit, I'll take him over a LOT of these posters....

And also, like pmac pointed out, if we stop beating the guy up long enough to listen to him, he was kinda onto something with all this it appears....

The whole " Family in a family" thing? That just describes the situation that occurs when a mobster inspires more loyalty from his crew, than the actual family.
Think of the Gotti tapes, that's what he said Sammy was doing. He didn't like the way Sammy treated his crew, cutting up scores with em, because he let them eat off his plate, that always inspires loyalty.

One of the best examples of this ( I brought this up in a previous thread) is Scarfo and Bruno. Because Scarfos crew was totally loyal to HIM, even though he wasnt rich, to me, he was more powerful than Bruno, who was rich but inspired NO loyalty, because he valued his money too much, didn't let anyone eat with him.
I explained this using chapters from Machiavelli, like the STRUCTURE of power.....

Luchesse, Genovese, Chin, these guys let their soldiers eat, and enjoyed tremdous loyalty from their crews-families for pretty much all their careers.

Contrast this with your Profacis, and Castellano and Brunos, greedy guys killed by ambition underlings.

I think that's all he meant there, Ronnie had a strong crew, that was more loyal to HIM. Think Merlinos people how they really are loyal to him, more so than the " Bruno Family" ....

Just tryna diffuse a silly argument before it happens, carry on people...
True about Bruno being greedy ,BUT,on the same token,he also let a lot of his old school guys do their own thing without wanting continuous tribute..Riccobene,Frankie flowers,sindone,johnny keys etc..w/ the possible exception of Sindone,these guys were cordial & loyal to Mr. Bruno.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...