Since legislation such as the RICO act, there's always been a grey area where privacy is concerned. I'm invoking the constitution, prior to the government's manipulation of its loopholes to apprehend criminals. The document written by the founding fathers. Invoking this document, it's my interpretation that the relatives of criminals should be entitled to private lives if they've never been proven to be complicit in any crimes. That's all I've ever said. RICO act, The Patriot Act, have changed how we interpret the constitution. To many, rights to privacy doesn't mean much anymore. I'm just invoking the constitution to form my argument. That's all.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea