I too have switched loves to baseball (love my Yankees). And yes, there's no more rivalries in the NBA any more and it's a shame. I never agreed with the NBA's rule to not allow high schoolers to jump pro anymore. My attitude has always been, if a team wants to take a chance and draft them, let them. They're hurting/limiting the players earning potential. What happens if the player goes to college and suffers a career threatening injury? The same could happen in the NBA but at least they're getting paid for it.

Also, I never agreed with capping players salaries. You're going to tell me a player like DeAndre Jordan should be making the same amount of money LeBron is!? No way! They're limiting them with these max contracts. Another reason I like baseball. If a team wants to spend $300+ million on a contract for one player, let them. It's up to them to figure out how to field the rest of their team and how to spend their money. I just don't agree with telling a player, ok, you can only make this much money. It's insane while the owners and the league are making out like fat cats.