Really stupid as FINRA just shut these guys down so they are done

I can understand the temptation as a B/D is a betting agent that keeps his commission but just in a different market and obviously an unregulated market and the 2 don't mix . Especially in today's environment where just the allegation of inappropriate behavior will end 20 years relationship on the day of announcement . Everyone bets but u can't even an agent , my lord .

Anyway whoever works at Princeton Group is going thru pure hell right now as your job is done or will be and after MG Global the SEC is in their office now making sure they didn't take or comingle their client accounts , the fact that they shut them down before being convicted tells me some shady client accounting was going on there . B/D is a low margin business today in the cash equity side which it seems was their bread and butter. They mainly make their $ on their client balances but low interest rates have killed em .

Still Point 72 and Glenview are monster clients, especially point 72, Billions on showtime is likely loosely based on point 72 owner Steve Cohen - one of best equity traders ever but sec shut him down over insider trading