Originally Posted By: pmac
Its legal to grow up to 12 plants here in mass i gonna have about 4 i dont smoke but just like to see shit grow. Its should be warm anuff in about 2 more weeks. Ill ask around my friends that smoke if they can spear a few seeds. But all this new good weed doesnt have any. Have to find a good mids one. I wanna see how low tye price drops on bud around here after summer ends and all the hippy farmers in the sticks who no how to grow just kill the market. People way out in the berkshires will have weed trees 10 feet high.

I live up on the northshore and planted a seed of a strain called " girlscout cookies" in one of those fabric pots last summer... by September it was over 9 ft tall and the top was at even level of the rain gutter on the first floor. Shit grows like madd and I just watered it with the tomatos and peppers.

Weeds always been a big business here on the northshore even before everything got legalized, there's kids just like the one mentioned above that live in their parents basements moving 100lbs a month like it's nothing...making a killlling.