^^^^^^ Right on Phi-Mob ^^^^^^

There is more to it and why he was behind Nicksr. being boss , there are or will be , some recordings or court transcripts ,that are or will be coming out "that a few of the families were behind Nick being boss up until (2010) possibly more or less,and it's possible we will find out that a few of the attempts on Skinny and others will be clarified finally. Also the attempted murders of the top three in Philly was a branch of this.

There are some that thought that the Philly administration would have been taken down or out and were quietly standing behind the old administration, and I believe that if not for the total collapse of the commission in and after all this it would of happened.

And I know that quite a few guys in Philly were waiting for this to go down , guys that just would not do it them selfs. And there is a possibility that they were away for some of it or most of it. But not everyone is content with the boss .

And if not for many of the old guys in N.Y. passing away and others doing life and are just not powerful at all any longer things may have been different.

There is always a chance that the Philly administration knows this and has been working at it for a very long time as per Skinny getting close with the Luke's and Amuso losing power.

We will find out , someone will flip and write a book .

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/27/17 07:15 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."