Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Joe Licata is still in trouble, but not in hot water anymore and is still the official Capo of the crew for the time being. Joe Grande is acting capo of the crew, he is back and forth between Philly and Newark, that is why there are people saying he has a crew in Philly. As DM said, Grande is being tested on his loyalty to the family administration. My count is six made members, one possible, 5 transfers since 2005 into different crews, and 4 have died since 2000.

@Giacomo- What do you mean by "Licata is still in trouble, but not in hot water anymore..."? I wasn't under the impression that Licata was ever on bad terms with Merlino/Ligambi/Philly Admin? I agree that Joe Grande was in fact in a bit of "hot water" to use your phrase, and was furthermore sent to be with the Newark Crew to make sure he was in-line with the current Admin, etc. However, that said, I would question as to whether he is the Acting Capo of the North Jersey Crew. If anything Licata is the official with Lou Fazzini being the Acting Capo or day-to-day Street Boss.