Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Oh yea, he was willing to go to Russia to fight Povetkin so they definitely follow the money. I wished they would raise the money here in Alabama and try to bid it here because his tickets sell like wildfire here but it will probably never happen.

I expect Joshua to beat the old man. Especially if he boxes like he did against Fury.

Wilder has fought a lot of times in Alabama, even after winning his belt, a luxury smaller market hometown fans don't often get. Him in Bama and Crawford in Omaha are the exceptions right now.

I'm picking Joshua too, albeit more hesitantly. Joshua isn't the awkward giant Fury was. Klitschko will be the larger man as usual and Joshua will come at him in a more conventional style, which is what Wlad is used to. If Joshua can establish his jab against the longer-armed Wlad, he will have won the first battle.

There are so many angles to this fight, and so many questions, it's unreal. Will Joshua be energized or intimidated by the crowd? Who will have the edge in stamina, the old/experienced Wlad who knows how to reserve energy or the young Joshua who has never gone the distance? Wlad's chin is suspect, but Joshua's has only been tested once with discouraging results, so who does a brawl truly favor? Intrigue abounds!