Hey fellas.. so im wondering with the Philly fam at as close to tull strength since pre Scarfo where the Newark faction fits in and who's active in their crew?

Is Scoops still the official capo or is Fazzini the acting or crew boss on a day to day basis?

Anyone have an idea of who the soldiers and or associates are currently? I recall some knowledgeable posters and i believe Scott Burnstein writing that the most recent making ceremony was 3-4 NJ members..do i have that right?

Also wondering if the current NJ faction is still involved witn bookmaking and shylocking with other Crews from NY? I also recall them havin some joint operations with the Luccheses wondering if thats still the case or if they have any other NY connection specifically with the Newark philly crew...Im aware obv of Skinny Joeys latest bust w Parello and Onofrio from the Genovese

Sorry for all the ?s been off the boards for a minute my kids been real sick, but had all these philly/newark faction questions that tickled the ole curiosity bone....hope yall are doing well and as always appreciate any responses

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"