Thanks for the detailed information! By the way, when I was searching years ago for information about drug dealing in Chicago during Prohibition, in 2 books (specifically "The protectors" by Harry Anslinger and "Blood and power" by Stephen Fox) it was mentioned that in the 20s the main drug pusher in Chicago was an Irish woman named Kitty Gilhooley (with almost no details specified). I found several articles that say she was sent to jail with her husband Willie after a big drug seizure. Do you know whether this was a real "Irish mob" or just some street junkies overblown by the media? Because even in the old newspaper articles I didn't find much...Because, if the Outfit under Capone did deal drugs, but not so much to consider it as one of their main sources of income, and Capone himself was more interested in "using" rather than "dealing"....Then which group was n.1 in that business at the time, if any?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/22/17 10:43 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."