I agree here. It's more than even weed, all the subsidiary businesses that are related to the industry.

I've been looking at weed stocks, trying to find a winner. Gw Parmaceuticals has been valued at just under 3 billion, and it hasn't even gotten FDA approval. I don't know how this is gonna go with Trumps boy Sessions on his, "Marijuana is as bad as opioids" bullshit. It's a drug to combat epilepsy, there is another one to alleviate nausea in chemo patients.

I was looking at a company that provides water chillers, but unless they get like, contracts with huge grows, to guarantee revenue, I don't see that one taking off. I been looking at the companies that will supply, say packaging to the dispensaries. They gonna need that, no matter what.

The glass industry should see a boom. I feel, especially if restaurants and bars in legal states adopt " Smoking areas", imagine you get a contract to supply say, a chain of these type of places. Say " Marijuana Bars" start to pop up. Hey, SOMEONE supplies bars with glasses and mugs right? Well, a weed bar has to have glass.

Just all kinds of shit, we leaving literally BILLIONS ON THE TABLE....

And I haven't even got ten to the mob shit yet, to me it's a No-Brainer...