Quote:
Legalize don't mean to invite everyone to use [the drugs],legalize don't mean encourage everyone to smoke weeds.On the contrary,mean regulation and subvert to illegality;If the state would imposes on the cannabis the same tax that it imposes on tobacco, it would collect in a year from 6 to 8 billion euros.
I would say to the skeptics: legalize because legalize means subtracting a huge market to the criminal organizations,will take from 8 to 11 billion euro to the criminal organizations .This money is used by the mafias to corrupt politics, public administration and to collapse our democracies.This means that it take away our rights.
In Portugal in 2001 decriminalized the cannabis, in 15 years decreased the use, Uruguay in 2013 and Colorado in 2014 legalized the trade for recreational purposes and also the use decreases instead of increase.That's why those who responsibly supports the law and hoped that the drugs use can decrease, should be favorable to the legalization of cannabis.
A measure that takes away resources from criminal organizations and that would have immediate effect on consumption as it has happened in the countries that have had the courage to change.

Roberto Saviano

The mafia use the weed for make easy money because due the arrests and the rats don't had the capacity of move heroin or coke,in an article its said that was seized 1 milion on weed.
I think that if what saviano say is true 6 or 8 bilions can help the italian economy especially the welfare.
What do you think on weed ? Must be legalized ? I'm agree on it.