Originally Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen
Thanks for the feedback. However, I use numerous sources. These days, everybody is an expert. I have folks who tell me Gus Russo is a hack. Others hate this writer or that writer. It gets a little old.

Just an FYI...I have read just about every book on the mob out there. One thing I have learned, the history of secret societies is often murky. Think you know the real history? Even if you and I were there does not mean we are always reliable.

One final note, can you document Ricca testifying? I had never read this and I would be interested.

Im not talking about true or false, im talking about different sources. To tell you the truth i very rarely use infos which are taken out og authors' books, but instead i use search engines on fbi files, court transcripts, newspaper articles etc. So my point is that books should be your last resort for researching since many of the authors sometimes make some of the situations sound like pure fiction. Dont get me wrong, but you waste good time on making these docs and in the end, you provide infos that are generaly or already known. I was quite happy when i first saw that you made a vid on Ricca but later felt disapointed since there was nothing new. For example, you forgot to say anything regarding Riccas battle with deportation...belive me its a real saga

Later i will send you a pm regarding Ricca's court transcripts

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good