Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
We really need China to invade North Korea. If so, brilliant idea by Trump and the Generals. That's a win-win and we don't even have to fire a shot.

I don't think the majority of onlookers agree with this assessment of the gravity of the situation.

How many residents of Seoul South Korea? 10 million? How many US troops are in SK? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? NK says they will launch nukes, at everyone, if attacked. And old intel sources leaked to the news media years ago said that NK can already hit the west coast of the United States with nukes. Notice how the US military just several days ago moved anti missile technology and armaments into that area. This is a very serious situation. And China will not invade NK to take down Kim Jong for the United States. Those troops are there for if/when Kim is taken out. If Kim gets taken down, China moves in to occupy and keep the USA from occupying and installing a puppet government next door.

agreed I don't think people realize how serious the situation this is. North Korea have been preparing for this for decades and there people they believe he is a God they will not give up none of them this would not be any Iraq there military is a lot stronger than people realize aswell the US would probably win but at what cost? you said it yourself what if they can really hit the west coast with nukes no one really knows the strength of North Koreas nuclear programme some so called experts claim they are not able to hit the US yet but i have my doubts and what about South Korea and Japan there militaries put together including US troops is still not even close to the size of the North Korean army.

I personally believe a military solution would be a disaster if China can be convinced to put real economic sanctions on North Korea they will be forced to negotiate

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/16/17 03:43 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion