Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
I watched the last half of the first episode..its total garbage tv but tbh ill watch every week...uget to see a high level capo and his made son on tv im in

His son Paul is way more normal and likeable than Richie is...his carwash got a bad Yelp review from some local hipster and Richie and his wife spend the whole episode tracking thr guy down and confront him at the end in a coffee shop...its so douchy and cringe worthy but I cant tell if its staged or not bc the guy has such a shocked/weirded out look on his face idk if they could make that up but who knows

Side note pauls kid richie jr comes off like such a spoiled no talent shitbag thats unfortunately a-typical of my generation and the one after it...his daughter on the other hand seems like a sweet kid forced to deal w these guido asswipes that are her fam

Totally unrelated nofee- Moe thanks for taking the time to share those awesome pics in the rare photos thread, well done my friend

Bro I appreciate your honesty because as bad as it is and just flat out bad television... I will watch every week. But fucking horrible all around.