Yeah pmac I saw that story and it was quite depressing

That bust IMO reeked of BS from the start .

millions spent , thousands of agents , prosecutors , judges , COs , hours for trumped up gambling nonsense

This was low hanging fruit for the bosses and the media, plains and simple, diverting resources from worthwhile union and wholesale drug cases. I know those cases are far harder , especially today & wiseguys using all sorts of fronts , LLC, outside counsel to hide their dealings. Even just being on them surpresses their dealings , in areas that matter . Especially drugs and with the sicilians likely running the Gambinos , big wholesalers all over Canada , Italian mafia becoming international wholesalers , seems something is likely going on with Italy , US and Canada.

The new AG just needs to stop with this gambling shit , it can't be stopped , it's accepted by the public and even though they are very easy to bring in , it has zero effect on the street , maybe a 1 week disruption if they are lucky .

I will say though the indictment was pretty funny , they actually included the panhandler violence in there , lol !!!, that is some hilarious shit , basically doing the cops job ( if a woman is harassed what normal person isn't going to get a little rough with the local junkie that consistently does it ) . Then the cream scam , I haven't seen details in this case but usually that is just signing up docs and patients to prescribe shit they shouldn't for a commission or cut . The clincher is then Eastern whatever the Fuck syndicate . Who made that one up ?? lol

Whatever LE supervisors were involved here need to go down to the evidence room for their new job.

Last edited by DB; 04/15/17 01:03 PM.