I thought it had been discussed that Anastasia was kind of tired of writing Philly mob books. Plus between "Goodfella Tapes" and "Last Gangster" Anastasia covered pretty much most of Merlino's mob life considering there wasn't much to add after Merlino went to jail. But I honestly don't know how much more there is to write about Merlino that hasn't been done. As of right now that is. Seems like everything would be a rehash of what's already known. The only area I can think of would be some chapters about Merlino between Scarfo going away 87ish and 1992 when Merlino got out of jail for that armored car robbery. But once again for a chunk of that he's in jail. But I'd like more information on the Louis Deluca, James Diaddorio and Felix Bocchino murders. And the attempt on Nicky Scarfo Jr. But to me that seems like the only relatively fuzzy area. I just don't see a book there and I feel like the only person who could give some decent info on that time period would be Gaetano Scafidi, but I'm really not sure how close he was to Merlino and his guys back then.

Last edited by AdamRski; 04/14/17 12:05 PM.