The presentation of the Superstar Shakeup was a huge misstep. I didn't like superstars just showing up. Call me old fashion but I would have preferred a draft.

-I don't care for the Apollo Crews move. Smackdown was a better opportunity for him to shine and I think he's going to be buried even more on Raw.
-I don't mind the Miz and Maryse coming to Raw as I've really been buying into them for the last year. Plus their feud with John Cena and Nikki Bella ended at WrestleMania. However, yes, he still has unfinished business with Daniel Bryan.
-I'm sure the fans are happy now that all the members of The Shield are on Raw. I could care less. I've never liked Ambrose. Just put KO on Smackdown so that show can have a mid-card title too.
-Curt Hawkins wasn't given much of an opportunity on Smackdown and I doubt he'll get more on Raw.
-I felt Bray should definitely have had a longer run with the title (his first title run and it was about a month) and he should have stayed on Smackdown. I'm not sure where he'll fit on Raw but I hope I'm wrong.
-I smell Kalisto going to the cruiserweight division
-Health Slater and Rhyno were another team that should have been more active on TV on Smackdown. I hope they get the proper time/push on Raw because they had a little something as tag champs.
-I like Alexa Bliss going to Raw. Hopefully she can continue to develop and get better because she could have some good feuds with Bayley and Sasha.
-I'm indifferent about Mickie James and David Otunga going to Raw.
-Not at all shocked to see Kevin Owens go to Smackdown with the U.S. Title. I liked him on Raw and would have loved to see him feud with Balor but I'll settle for an Owens/Nakamura program (or Owens/Styles).
-Jinder Maha coming to Smackdown does nothing for me.
-I hope Sami Zayn gets the proper push on Smackdown and doesn't get lost ala Apollo Crews. He shouldn't though as I'm sure he and Owens will have a program as well.
-Primo and Epico coming to Smackdown does nothing for me as well but maybe they can get some more TV time on Smackdown?
-If Tamina Snuka can stay healthy, I think she can be a force in the women's division and I like this pickup.
-Charlotte Flair coming to Smackdown is a big get! I look forward to her soon-to-be feuds with Becky Lynch!
-Hopefully with Rusev coming to Smackdown he can maybe be in a WWE Championship program? If he's booked well I could see Rusev as more than just a U.S. champion.
-Sin Cara coming to Smackdown does nothing for me.
-I'm curious to see Lana in action. Glad she's actually stepping into the ring and not limiting herself to just a valet.
-Smackdown needed The New Day in my opinion. The only tag team I was interested in prior to the Superstar Shakeup on Smackdown was American Alpha.

Overall, not a bad way to shake things up but I feel Raw got the better of the deal than Smackdown. Hopefully some of the talents who moved to Smackdown from Raw will have more of an opportunity to shine!