Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: Kash
Scarfo had no loyal power base. The rug would have been pulled from him no matter what when he got put in prison for life. For all Joey's numerous faults as a boss, he has a group of guys he is loyal to and they give that in return.

We may never know because it may never happen again that 90% of his trusted soldiers and skippers went with him in one shot.

If you know what was really going on behind the scenes back when Bruno was boss then you know he was in worse shape if it happened to him.

Testa on the other hand my of had a chance if he would have made a move before Bruno was hit but he did not and there were to many guys wanting the top seat .

There were five or six powerful guys looking at Bruno's spot long before he was hit including many of his skippers pulling for Testa to make a move but he knew Gambino would never let it happen.

Bruno was a puppet for Gambinos and the boss before him also . Bruno and Nick were made at the same time and Bruno was put there as a puppet boss.

If the entire LCN did not go to shit right around Bruno's murder it all would have been different.
If not for the Chin still holding onto the only power left the way it was meant to be it would have fallen before Nick went down.

You do know Skinny is not really made (right) and you only have a handful of real made guys in Philly like Faffy Phil N uncle Joe and Pung .

If the ( Commission ) ever was to form again Philly would be restructured and most of top guy hit.
They just are not made !!!!

BULLSHIT. Skinny Joey was made by Stanfa. I call BULLSHIT ON YOU SON.

You do !! Well get your self a set of the Stefanelli tapes and you will find out the Luke's and Westside still had Scarfo as boss till the millennia years.

You do realize that Stanfa can not be boss let alone the other two after him , it takes a Commission vote to put in a sitting boss and Scarfo was boss the entire time .

From what I always herd was that Stanfa was put as a temporary level headed guy to sit and keep things from getting worse , not as a be all end all boss. (We know that did not last long)

Read Ralph N testimony on the stand that he in essence made himself , that has changed a couple of times but it was the first time he really told the truth before he found out that they made a joke of him.

Like I said the LCN was defunct and if it was ever put back properly all that happened would be knoll and void .

I have no doubt that this is why there were hits on Skinny through the years , and why there were never carried out don't know other then a few of guys in a couple families going away just after plains were made.

But there are plenty of tapes and rats with detailed explanations of families trying to go after the Philly top guys , could of been just major rackets or hits .

But it's been something I know from some very reliable sources .

Like I said the Commission is a mess was a mess or it would have been done.

Today none of this matters cos there is no backbone in that life they are just functioning .

Last edited by Serpiente; 04/13/17 09:23 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."