Originally Posted By: dsd
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39523654

More detail on the airstrike. Looks like Russia have said they are furious with the airstrike.
Quote:

Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin, called it "an act of aggression against a sovereign nation".
Meanwhile, the Russian foreign ministry said it was suspending a deal with the US that was designed to prevent clashes in the skies over Syria as the two countries wage different campaigns.

Amazing that the Americans/West, have investigated and decided that Assad/ Syrian GOVERNMENT ( yes, government. Which it is, not who the west thinks it should be) are responsible for a chemical attack. Took them all of 2 days to investigate and guess what people: ASSAD done it.Who would've thought that eh, USA/West do an unbiased investigation and their proclaimed enemy is responsible.

2 days to investigate a foreign powers actions but the Americans need 2++++ weeks to investigate their own actions when they f**k up and kill 200 in " terrible mistake " in airstrikes on MOSUL HOSPITAL.

Also I see the Mosul airstrike dead casualties amount is going way up.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-iraq-mosul-casualties-20170405-story.html

Propaganda rules:
Overstate casualties from the actions by the enemy. Put truer numbers later when story loses impact

Understate casualties caused by yourself/ allies.

Attack in Sweden, damn that will keep daily mail/right wingers busy typing away for next few days.

Don't you know: SWEDEN IS UNDER SHARIA LAW

agreed with everything you just said the worst bit about this I am now reading that Assad did not even drop the chemical bomb even the UN have said an investigation is needed they did not have the facts for this.

And like you said its beyond hypocritical after those people where killed 200 innocents no one did anything mainstream media did not attack Trump or the US nothing but when there is a chemical attack with incomplete evidence that it was not even Assad suddenly the media is going for war its sickening really.

As for what happened in the chemical attacked very sad Assad no doubt about it is evil and sickening however I would ask the US military warmongers who have convinced him this is a good idea what about the dying kids in Yemen? Saudi Arabia are killing tens of thousands and the US is giving them the bombs even the UN has called what the US and Saudi Arabia are doing a war crime but no one cares but when its Syrians are involved its a different story. Money is the problem so many Americans are obsessed with war reason why I say the US just like Russia are war criminals

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/08/17 06:26 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion