Quote:
just seen that aswell looks like Assad went too far even for Trump this could be the beginning of the end of an US-Russian alliance because this will cause tensions to rise not even Obama who did not get on with Russia ever bomb Assad and admit to it and i know the US have said they "informed" Russia before the bombing even if true i doubt they were happy about it

Russia tries to portray itself as the alternative to America. But did you hear about the Iranian accusations that Russia shared their launch codes with the Israelis? Putin is nothing but a CIA asset. Any enemy of the West hiding behind Putin has misplaced trust. You see how Putin was warned about the strikes...

Quote:
I don't know maybe I am wrong on this but i watched the interview of Trump after the reports of that chemical attack came out he actually for the first time i can remember him admitting he was wrong on Syria and he had changed his opinion on Syria it was interesting looks like this whole incident has changed his view maybe he is starting to realize how serious his job is. He is currently out of his depth he needs to learn fast because its easier saying this stuff but actually governing like he has seen on this is very different

No one can hold someone like Donald Trump to a statement or a promise. He is about what is expedient. Whatever candidates say on the campaign trail is tempered by intelligence briefings once they actually get into the halls of power.

Quote:
As for the bombing itself i morally agree with it Assad is evil what he is doing to his people and these chemical attacks need to be stopped but is it the best move? diplomatically probably not but i don't think Trump comes out badly in this (for once) he can say he is protecting innocent civilians while also showing his leadership and America to be a "dominant" power

I don't think it's really about if Assad is evil, or if what he did was wrong. The laws says a president can only launch the military without Congressional approval for short periods of time and only if it's in the interest of national security. The main question then in judging Trump's decision is, was it in the interest of US national security. Some are going to argue no. Some are going to argue yes.

Quote:
This is just a guess but Assad won plus he had the backing of the Russians why would he use those weapons in Syria. It does not make sense for him to do it. He already won.

For all we know, the Russians did the gas attack so that Assad would be blamed and taken out. As laypersons we simply have no clue.

Quote:
Second question where did those weapons come from in the first place. Syrian scientist developed weapons of mass destruction?

They're just chemical weapons, not nano technology or anything.

Quote:
Remember I said the Russians could have taken them with them when they left Iraq just before we went to war with Iraq. I think Isis had them and just used them on civilians.

Your guess is as good as anyones, seriously.

Quote:
I think trump was played by his military. Well to late now to change anything.

Even for a president, or a "deep state" actor that is privy to above top secret info, I think a total grasp of a situation is not always guaranteed. This is why Trump needs to follow the law. It was written a certain way for a reason.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."