Originally Posted By: Mr. Blonde
America, sorry I didn't get a chance to post a response to yours before the fight.

That turned out to be one of the best PPVs I've seen in a long time! (For those that missed it, HBO will replay the ME and the Chocolatito fight on Saturday). Two outstanding fights to end the broadcast.

Jacobs made the most of the weight issue, refusing to weigh in on the day of the fight and costing him a chance to win 1 of GGG's 3 belts. Jacobs was clearly bigger than GGG and gave GGG the fight of his life. I agreed with the 114-113 scorecard. It was that close.

Oh nice!! Glad you got to see GGG vs Jacobs and the Chocolatito fight! i agree it was a close fight! i had GGG winning by a point,or possibly a Draw. i thought Jacobs did a good job,and had a pretty epic comeback after the knockdown. i like both fighters equally but was rooting for Jacobs for beating the odds and holding his own, going 12 rounds with GGG when everyone i was watching it with thought he would be KO'd easily. but youre right,the weight helped Jacobs. a rematch would be good. who would you pick to win if they fought again?who do you want to see Jacobs fight next?what abobut GGG? at 35, GGG is probably towards the end of his career.hopefuly we get to see him and Canelo. i could see Chavez Canelo being a close fight like this as well.again,because of the weight and size issue.what'd you think of the Chocalitot deicision?