Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Exactly !! In my eyes,and personal opinion, Gotti was a big Pussy !! He surrounded himself at all times with everyone and anyone,and made himself into this Gangster Celebrity Extraordinaire for the simple fact,He knew the Chin and others were gonna "PUSH HIS FUCKEN WIG BACK" for breaking sacred rules in whacking the boss with absolutely no authority to do so !! If Bobby Manna doesn't get caught plotting Gotti's death then guess what ! Gotti is laid out in the streets full of holes in a public display !!!! Gotti knew all this from the time he pulled off the hit and knew he was on his way to prison ! In my personal opinion , Gotti was scared to death !!!He was protected,Like a federally endangered species ! He did what he did so if and when they managed to kill this asshole it would be all over the news and media around the globe and there obviously would be a full scale attack on his perpetrators to no end !! Sort of like the pope being assassinated !!

I mean Gotti was a hothead and a moron, but saying he was a pussy is a little absurd. The man had his boss killed when he could've ran scared. He knew there was likely to be retaliation against him but he did it anyway. No way he convinces everyone to go along unless he had huge f'n balls. Balls yes, brains no.

And he didn't flip even when Gravano spilled the beans. Gotti kept his mouth shut and did his time.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb