There is a millionaire footballer who does not like the change that will inevitably take place in Germany concerning letting in any muslem who wants to come in. He is your typical white getman master race type who talks liberal now.

This is what I posted I have a place in Berlin I go in the warmer weather. To see my grandson and my daughter they live there. Plenty of Turkish muslems live there. They live in poverty there. They may let them into Germany but they are not treated like other Germans. Most of the Turkish make their money from selling things from carts. The only ones that have businesses are places like Turkish restraunts. Where their relatives pool their money together. Like families here did during the depression so they would have work. They heat their apartments with dirty coal. Regular Germans use what we use. Rich Germans use solar. The Turks are not assimilated in Germany society they live separated. So this German footballer thinks he knows what goes on in Germany he doesn't.

only the unloved hate