The whole Gotti/Arson bust happened because the Gotti kid himself, and the ones whom were involved in the physical robbery were referring to it on Instagram and the feds got them by tracking their social media. It's in the indictments, which are available online if you know where to look (I was pointed to them by someone else, myself, so I wouldn't know where exactly).

One kid was referring to making money a day or two prior to the arson and/or robbery by quoting Kanye West on fb "can't a young n*gga get money anymore"(which is hilarious because it still shows a lot of these young Italian kids still idolize black culture). Then like a day prior to the job, one of the kids post up "it all rides on tomorrow, I'll be the richest criminal ever" or some dumb shit like that, someone claimed his page was hacked and the status was altered, I don't know how true that is, but after the whole thing happens, the Gotti kid catches wind of the posts (this is all prior to his drug bust, for the oxys and shit), and he screenshots them and posts them on his instagram and calls the kid a rat in his IG status, and others comment under his status basically parroting the John Gotti kid's comments.

Theres pages and pages and pages of facebook and instagram statuses and comments in those indictments. So yeah, their idiocy on social media greatly contributed to the Arson and robbery indictments.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/31/17 12:37 AM.