Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: Aces
Although this is a message board, last thing anyone should do is post names in public and refer to them as rats without proof. That can literally get someone killed. I certainly hope no one would do that.

I'd be more worried about the FBI looking at the pages and pages of info on this site, the mafia and the FBI getting information from here could cause problems for many ppl on this site and in the real world...

the feds definetly look at these boards... and you're right. people may think it's bullshit because these guys don't whack rats out but if certain guys found out someone was airing their shit on these boards i know they would address it. i always keep that in mind when i share things. i try to keep it to commonly known things and stuff from my personal experience. i try not to get into what i hear is going on out there right now. i mean i'm not in the loop like that anyway but being from north jersey (essex,bergen, passaic area) this stuff is regular shit.

The feds don't look at this board. Get the fuck out of here. A bunch of know it all's who work at Pizza Hut and McDonalds talking about gangsters from their mom's basement. You have a very inflated sense of self worth. No FBI or DEA agent reads anything you have to say. They deal with real criminals not a guy in his underwear watching Sopranos episodes and typing on GangsterBB.

I was absolutely joking with the oringinal guy about the people getting whacked based on info on this board and same with the feds....CMON MAN