Exactly !! Tommy moons,joey slips,Mikey needles,Paulie pipes ! I love this shit, And these Dopes ! Pure nonstop entertainment ! I compare these neighborhoods,and the Moron clowns that inhabit them to a house or apartment you rent or buy that overrun and infested with Roaches ! You eventually find out and pinpoint where they are all nesting/Coming from,Under the sink, the bathroom, by the stove ! You get rid of them ,exterminate the problem ! So, all these morons, wannabes,capos,soldiers ,bosses,street guys stay put and never ever leave the Area/neighborhood, They change tactics,change they're M.O., don't use the phones,meet at different locations,at different times , use different cars, all to avoid detection ! Hey guys,we're good now,we changed up ,They'll never catch us now !! And Law Enforcement just sits back having coffee,eating donuts,whatever and they probably get the biggest kick outta these assholes/Roaches, They decide enough is enough, they got 55 Confidential informants ,10 outright rats,and 27,987 charges !! OK, time to exterminate !! And,these Morons never leave the Area,at least do something different ,holy fuck like wtf is wrong with people ?? Anyways,I'm glad you got a good laugh, there is definitely more to come,So stay tuned !! Same dopes,Same dope channel !!!