The rat is Gene Borrello,And I stated months back the bonannos were bringing everyone in,they were recruiting all the kids in the neighborhood between 18-27 yes old ! I got made fun of and everything else ! The bonannos are the most active in HB, Ozp, mid.village, maspeth,Glendale etc ! I also said back in another post Peter Got to had a bakery/Cafe,club in the lindenwood shopping center for years called uncle crumbs. It was handed over to Vinny Asaro, he renamed it and used it as his base of operations for years,still open ,and he would be inside or outside on the reg. Holding court, he'd have sometimes 20 plus guys out there giving lessons and meetings like a retard ! Gene Borrello turned rat, was looking to get his button w bonnanos before being ratted on by frank Nunziata who was always a punk loser from the neighborhood HB,ozp ! Mr.Borrello ratted on this latest case with John got to (grandson) Vinny,others ! Before its all over he's gonna bring down more Bonnanos and Gambinos from those areas, sprinkle in a few luccheses there too !! There's rats walking around w guys in that neighborhood in the open and these stupid morons know this but keep them around anyway !! Wanna see what's going on, take a walk into cj's bar or Matteo's !! Everyone is going down !! These guys are a bunch of jokes !! What a shit loser life !! Laughingstock !!! Ronnie G and mike padavona gotta be shitting their drawers !!