faith I agree with partly what you said but these polls you keep referencing how do we know they are even accurate not just full of extremists or right wing racists trying to make the situation worse than it Is not trying to offend your research just generally interest to see your answer.

I just find it hard to believe they support this sort of stuff none of the muslims I have ever met i have got that sort of view from then again they were quite liberal to be honest the guys i have met and i know there is a extremist section however they make me very nervous but they do seem to be a minority but even if a minority that means they are still very dangerous like this attack has shown

also what you propose to be the solution to the problem i have no idea what we can do to stop these animals just interested in what you think

there was this documentary which came out recently over here i will leave a link really sad its about the mother of a jihadist she was a white Christian women but her son who had previously been a normal kid suddenly became radicliased and joined Al shabad moved to Somalia showed how he became radicalised its good documentary really sad but it is interesting that scumbag destroyed his family really evil what he became he is burning in hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5IV6wUFbM

Last edited by gangstereport; 03/24/17 08:04 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion