Originally Posted By: tt120
from 2012??? how did this even come to light? i wonder who is cooperating. there is a possibility it is a kid or a group of kids (20s/30s) from HB who ran a home invasion / drug dealer rip and run crew, that reported to Asaro. those kids all got popped, were written about in gangland, one of them definitely cooperated (that was made public) and theres now rumors that the ring leader has turned rat. people on his IG page comments from HB were calling him a rat. Borrello or Borrelli is the kids last name. i think his dad or uncle "worked" for Asaro back in the day as well. these kids are all the same age, doing the same shit, in the same neighborhood, trying to impress the same guys. i would bet it was one of the home invasion kids that flipped and this is (some of) what he had to offer. i doubt whoever flipped and led to this indictment had anything to do with the Oxy ring though. gotti junior was caught red handed with pills and cash more than once, and they had been watching some of the other guys too

It appears to be quite evident that it's coming from Lovaglio.

And yeah, it looks like Gotti's an associate of the Bonannos and didn't go the typical Gambino route. Gotti himself, the dapper don, used to hold court in a restaurant, I forget the name, but it was owned by a Bonanno wiseguy. So there was definitely a relationship between the Gottis & Bonanno's.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/23/17 01:57 PM.