Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: merlino
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
I have my doubts Narducci is involved with the Philly family anymore, same with Pungitore and a few the other guys released the last few years. I could be totally wrong though. The faces I see on the street are Lance, Georgie Boy, and Dom Grande. I think the Scarfo guys are too well off to screw around with the Merlino guys.

Another thing that always baffled me want the rumour the Gong brothers were the ones who hit Long John. I can't see Ligambi, a level headed guy using those two to do a hit. The one brother, the living one see some to be solid, I heard he is doing well for himself up in NYC. The want who got clipped seemed like a loose cannon, a buffoon, not someone Ligambi would use to take out a big fish like Long John.

then you have niccodemo and grande on their screw up

Obviously I don't know who did the Long John hit. Ligambi seems like a level headed guy, so I would be surprised he used the Gong boys, with the deceased one being a loose canon. Then killing one of them you have to hope the other doesn't become a rat. A lot of guys were in prison at that time, so it lessens the possible suspects. Maybe we find out one day, bit wouldn't hold my breath.

There is a ton of legit money to be made in philly esp with east passyunk being revitalized and west washington ave towards the schukyhill, then you have all that construction in center city and old town near the delaware, point is with hooks in the union and legit money involved with all levels of the construction industry, this could be a huge money making time for the people in the philly family, where they can stay away from the street crimes that get them in prison for 20 years, aside from the bookmaking that is a big money maker but the feds have a tough time getting a degenerate to trace a costa rican acct all the way back to 11th and jackson....the people who run the city are getting paid so i am guessing the s philly guys are too with the construction boom

I'm born raised and still live in South Philly. I don't have any inside info, but I doubt guys like the Narducci's or Punges are too deep in life because they have money. They got legitimate ways to make money. There are other guys involved in the life because that's all they got, they don't know how to make a legitimate buck. I doubt they are involved in any construction the exception being flipping houses here and there. I believe Niccodemo had a nice realestate portfolio before he went down. Stevie Snitch does some flipping, but it has to be for someone as he's a brokester. There is money our there and always will be, the problem is the people with money aren't betting games and shit like that, it's the squares with money. The average street guy had more money 20 years ago then he does now.