vegas, slow down pal, i certainly am not calling it teledelphia, in fact, i called new england out for saying it..what you said was you were 'pretty sure' that half of every OC guy in new england has flipped.. WRONG is what i said..and the salemme crew isnt and wasnt ever recognized by the other side, ever, vinny, bobby, jr, mike romano, anthony ciampa..all did their time like men..so slow down on your percentages, .weeks even being mentioned as a higher up is a joke, higher up? corner fuckin bookmaker..bulger, yes, flemmi, yes..you do realize that was like the 70s and 80s right? ...salemme, bulger, roseetti, deluca, all rat fucks..like leonetti, delgorno, caramandi, merlino, milano, freslone, previte, ..luisi....and like gravano, casso, massimo...and the list goes on...bad in every city..and certainly not half of the new england guys....and not half of the philly guys...joeys guys pretty much all stood up right down the line...just like vinnys guys...no difference...percentages..i have no idea..my guess though, made guy wise, its lower than philly..you got salemme, deluca, mercuruio, rossetti, im not sure of anyone else? philly, you had like 9 in the scarfo trials alone, no? i dont know, its a stupid arguement..just retract your 'half' comment cuz thats ridiculous, in fact, its ridiculous to even say its not the same everywhere., and we are good..not that you give a fuck if we are good, nor do i.. lol..just saying..your comment..was wrong, end of story

Last edited by Biggie; 03/22/17 10:36 PM.