Man Johnny gotti must be so bummed. Takes 8 years for the pills which is more time than I thought they would give him and now he just got hit with bank robbery and arson... he is so fucked. I really don't understand when he was making some good money with the pills why he would be involved in that bank robbery where they each split less than 2k. If you're going to do scores everyone with a brain knows you do burglaries not fucking armed robberies... first off with burglaries there's no victims so to speak and the money seems to be much greater. Look at all the guys who were burglarizing the night deposit boxes.. they were getting good money.. and the sentences are much lighter... walking into a bank with a gun or saying you have a bomb or some shit you're getting pennies and the penalties are much more severe.

Anyways, this could he fully incorrect so don't jump up my ass but it seems as if the gotti grandson could have been an associate of the Bonnanos.. don't know why else he would he torching a car on orders from a bonnano skipper/ex skipper/ /soldier whatever the hell Adair was at the time.. this should be interesting