That might actually be thee Biagio Adornetto. I believe like Sergio Battaglia, Adornetto was a Stanfa Sicilian import. A federal agent with the last name of Hayes, interviewed Adornetto after the Warfield cafe/Joe Chang Jr. shooting, and said Adornetto was able to speak both English & Italian, and that he was well-spoken and well-dressed. I noticed in the video this guy also sells dress shirts and what looks like suits in his barbershop. He worked in an underground garage, had one chair in his shop, and only took one customer at a time, sounds like a perfect set-up if you're a guy on the hideout from some suspicious character, and opened up a storefront in some new state, for work. Also the video said he showed up in Idaho in '94. That's around the same time, all the Stanfa guys went down, and would fit with the end of his court testimony in that case, if I'm not mistaken.

And I'm not sure if the Fresolone ceremony was ever truly invalidated. I know NY invalidated it, technically, but today, according to pretty much all the charts around, all of those guys are still listed as Philly LCN members, specifically Nicolas "Nicky O" Oliveri.