Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Here's something else to think about- who SHOULD have gotten whacked but didn't?

Christopher Furnari should have been whacked, being a rapist. Not only he lived, but even became consigliere.

Sonny Franzese maybe should have been whacked too for the same reason, even though he is one of the most interesting mafia characters, apart from this fact. He wasn't convicted for the rape though, and I am not sure whether it was because of witness intimidation and/or lack of proof or was it just underworld gossip and he didn't do it at all, so here I am not really sure...

Then there was a mafioso from the earlier years of the Kansas City mafia, Paul Catanzaro. Should have been whacked right away, he killed a child in 1919, nobody testified and he enjoyed a long successful career in the mob, they even killed the child's father when he testified against Catanzaro and some others in another trial in the 40s. Catanzaro shouldn't have been allowed to live that long to even be a defendant in that trial.

Fiore Buccieri, as I said earlier. Killing is normal for the mafia, but being such a psycho to skin somebody alive for days only to find out he wasn't even an informant...Who needs such crazy trash, even in the mob? I could understand if they used him just for dirty work, like Mad Sam (who got the fate he deserved), but Buccieri became a high-ranking figure. If somebody like him became boss and one day woke up thinking "I feel like eating a child alive in the street while shooting at passerbys and dancing around"? How can a maniac be trusted with a high ranking position that involves responsibility?
Although there were several mobsters that did that torture/skinning alive murder, but Buccieri was the leader of the squad I think, so I listed only him. Or did Jackie Cerone supervise it? Correct me if I am wrong about this detail.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 03/19/17 01:34 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."