Pasquale Spirito ("Pat the cat") didn't deserve it imo. If I got it right from the descriptions, Scarfo had him whacked because Spirito was reluctant to carry out too many hits and tried to compensate by being a good earner, but for Scarfo bringing money only wasn't enough. But, had Spirito been more violent instead, the paranoid Scarfo would surely have eliminated him as a perceived threat sooner or later, like Salvatore Testa (who was eliminated for even a more pathetic reason, although Testa deserved it imo, but that's from a normal citizen view, from the mafia standards Testa broke no rules).

As for the ones who definitely deserved to be whacked: Mad Sam DeStefano, Roy DeMeo. Would have been cool if Fiore Buccieri was whacked too, he was the most sadistic of them all I think, only Mad Sam beats him in this "quality".

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 03/18/17 05:20 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."