Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Originally Posted By: gencoliveoil
Who did the Scarfo guys that are back really align with ?
Joe Grande is with Licata,Chickie Chang Sr. was called Consigliere but J. Chang was really doing it. Narducci n Joe Pung have there own crews,Scafidi n Milano are with Pung I think ? I don't know what Faffy Ianella or Charlie White is behind or active, plus who did Phil Narducci have made ?
I think maybe Joey Baldino.

Narducci crew apparently is his brother and 10th and Oregon guys. Baldino is possible. I think he's related to them, they also work at Philips Steaks, which he owned or once owned. Joey Pung with his brother, Scafidi and Milano if either are active. Pungitore is highly involved in real estate.

There has been no indication that Charlie White or Faffy are active. Charlie's kid, Chaz is active.

@Irish- Just to clarify, Phil Narducci has been estranged from his sisters family which includes his two nephews Frank and Joseph. Joe Baldino was most likely made in the fall, but contrary to some reports it was not a conciliatory gesture to Phil, but instead it was Johnny Chang who proposed him and Joe Baldino is apparently one of Johnny Chang's younger guys. The Baldino's and Chang's are neighbors over on Syndenham St in Packer Park and thus became close. Phil and Johnny Chang got into some sort of beef while Phil was finishing up his prison sentence and apparently Johnny Chang and Phil have been at odds ever since, which is why Phil left the steak shop and the night club Encore that he was helping with a few years ago. There's also been reports of Joe Baldino and Phil having a somewhat violent/physical interaction.

@Serp- What do you mean by Phil Narducci moving up? I was sort of under the impression that he wasn't affiliated with the family so much any more and sort of operates autonomously with the 10th & O guys (John Garbarino, etc). Unless it's just a Merlino thing with Phil and once Joey is out of the picture or not really involved on a day-to-day basis would he then re-emerge and re-enter the picture with the family and become more involved and hence "move into a higher position within the family structure"? Just curious what exactly you mean with Phil post-Merlino's indictment and how he'd potentially fit in, etc?