Lists being passed around..???

Doesn't sound right to me....

I've worked in places and been very friendly with some that I suspect are either heavy associates, or actually soldiers, one was an acting capo for the Lucchese's for a while. You could google his name and his picture would come right up. He knew this, and the last time I saw him he was still on parole from a 13 year bid, yet all they ever say was "when I was in college"

But they NEVER say anything around outsiders (like me) NEVER. I've seen some of them at the end of the night at the bar just hammered from drinking all night and even if you gently bring up a topic thats in the news, they still say nothing.

They are just built that way. Its like they know that you know, but they never say shit.

Even as a 9 or 10 year old kid in school. There were a few kids who Fathers were "involved" in some way or another, but even at that young age they are trained to say nothing. The kids who would brag "Hey, my dads in the mafia" were always the ones who were full of shit. The real kids would just say "my dads a contactor"...

I think that most of the families know now that if this thing is going to survive its got to go back to being secret. Get rid of the reality shows, facebook, instagram. Secret....