Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Don't get me wrong, Pizzaboy was a very good poster. I just think he was a homer when it came to the Luchese's Bronx crew. He always made it out like they were a short time away from killing off Vic, Gaspipe, and the Brooklyn crew, but they had ample time when all were on the street but didn't do nothing.

Gerry i think you make a good point about PB..i loved his posts but to me it was clear he was def misleading and or holding back on all things mafia in the Bronx... I remember he let it slip that Stevie Crea held court at a candy shop in Tuckahoe distinctly as one time he had to go back and censor himself.. but based on what I read id venture a guess that Stevie is the boss... i mean Matty may have the years and clout with doin alotta time in jail, but Stevie has had long standing union/construction ties and based on past indictments and articles hes by far the biggest earner and most connected Lucchese... to me idc what anyone says hes the boss on the street, Vic ain't sending messages from Allenwood directing Stevie what construction bids to award, who to clip and I doubt he has any say on who gets their button... just my opinion again

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"