MANY YEARS FROM NOW

My first book on Paul McCartney but a fantastic read! Very in depth and covered a wide range of topics from his upbringing, to Linda, to Allen Klein to of course, the meat and potatoes of the book: The Beatles. I loved how Paul told his recollections of songwriting with John. Who wrote what and how much of a song was written by any particular person. As well as going through their later albums in more depth about what mood he was in or what inspirations were for certain songs. A straight from the horses mouth book that's as close to an autobiography as we're going to get from Sir Paul McCartney. My only knock would be sometimes the book I felt could give too much background information, setting up a scene. I would feel in some cases it would go on longer than I would have liked but in other circumstances, I appreciated the information. For example, the book begins about the city of Liverpool and how important it is as a port town, etc. DE NIRO, you're 2-for-2 on the recommendations and I still have I ME MINE left to read.