Keith Thurman vs Danny Garcia started off strong,but turned out to be a dud. I'm pretty much done keeping up with Keith Thurman's career at this point. He's great at self-promotion,but hasn't delivered a quality win in a long time. What were your guys' thoughts?
And in regards to GGG Jacobs, I agree GGG has amazing technical skills. Actually, I was on youtube watching a detailed breakdown of GGG vs Kell Brook and was shocked at how much skill level GGG displayed in cutting off the ring, and in his offense. Did you watch GGG vs Brook? Watching it live,GGG seemed like a madman or brawler. But he actually sets up his offense,and is surprisingly precise. It was really obvious in the Lemieux fight,because poor Lemiuex had no chance. That wasn't much of a fight,since GGG jabbed him into oblivion.What do you find impressive about Jacobs technique? I agree his power is his big strong-point.What strategy do you think he could use to beat GGG? GGG-Canelo is hard to call. Canelo has shown improvement,but GGG seems to be the bigger guy physically and might be too much for him. Jacobs is more his size. Canelo Chavez Jr was just announced. Think that'll be worth seeing?