Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Billy,

Would be a great concept. Only problem is that most mob related stuff that makes it to TV is RIFE with inaccuracies. I get that some things can't be completely verified but for mob stuff, they seem to not even try to get things right.

There have been a few examples where I watched something on tv, enjoyed it...and then read the reviews here about how at least 25% of what they showed was false.
Also think that LCN is over represented in crime stuff and that they should highlight lesser known white ethnic crime organizations.

I agree GTN, but this could be something of a final word on the subject and deal with the more obscure stories about 'The Life'. Would be great if a brilliant writer like David Chase would write the scripts and also have solid actors for the parts, so the level will be more like Sopranos and not like some reenactment scenes you see in a lot of mob documentaries.

Maybe even have different stories every episode and make it more about crime in general, so you can add stories about organizations from all ethnic backgrounds. There are so many stories that haven't been done (right) yet..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT