Originally Posted By: bronx
i get it now your from mississippi ,do you know where bklyn is..? open a law book, you need to be a loanshark victim,was he? no he was not..next is being in the mafia is not a crime..fbi does need to be inform by a dr. that a guy is a criminal they know that already..greg killed him because he didn't like the taste of the guys dick..now when you want to learn something on this site, be sensible and stop trying to tell posters that live in that area ,what you know is wiki ..so i will not answer you, you have no clue and don't care to learn..now go watch good fellows .for the umpteen time..so start your punk ass insults I'm sure the board wants to hear them..

You live in New York, I live in Mississippi. That is a fact. Your reasoning for Scarpa killing Dr. Scholnick was because Greg Scarpa Sr sucked Scholnick's dick and didn't like the taste? Okay if you say so. I disagree. It really burns your ass a dumb redneck knows more than you do doesn't it? I never reference WIKI. Mainly FBI documents, witness documents, and people close to the source like oh I don't know, Scarpa Jr, Linda Schiro, Larry Mazza, Lyn DeVecchio, Tony Villano, Ed Mcdonald etc etc. Unless if course you were closer to the action than those guys. Anyways, my statement on the Scholnick murder is stated in these many posts, yours is Scarpa sucked the Drs dick, didn't like the taste so killed him. Working out excellent for me so far. Next case. Would you like to open the topic or should I?