I quoted so little of what you typed because I like to keep it as short as possible, these potentially drawn out discussions.

Quote:
Putin made Obama look like an jdiot with Ukraine it was an embarrassment for the US and EU.

OK from what I understand, the Ukraine was vulnerable to Russian aggression because they never joined NATO. That is the main issue. Everything else is secondary. The Ukraine not joining NATO is how they were played, not Obama. Maybe you feel Obama was played because he and the US Govt. were behind the intrigue going on with the controversial Ukrainian election that led up to actual combat. You would be incorrect on that note also because whether or not there was an American plot to install a puppet in the Ukraine...Obama probably had little to nothing to do with it.

Quote:
He played Obama in Syria when the US tried to help terrorists beat Assads government then as soon as they started winning he just backed Syrian Government who are now winning the US is losing at its own game.

OK no, just no. The reason Obama didn't make a strong show in Syria after drawing a red line in the sand was because of opposition back home. Obama was wise enough to see that even if a US president can, by American law, launch military attacks in the interest of American national security for limited periods of time, that time runs out and Congress must then deal with the aftermath. He was wise to go to Congress and request backing. He didn't get the backing. It was the US Congress that backed away from Assad and allowed Putin to move troops in. That's really all there is to it. The Republicans in Congress wouldn't back Obama, not even in war, not even in a war that was supposedly in America's self interest. So they allowed Putin and Assad to unite and strut.

Quote:
He hacked the Democratic partys emails which is an embarrassment

So what? Again, Russian backed hacking and leaks only matter because someone in the United States wanted it to matter, just like with Syria. Americans made Putin strong, in both situations, to spite Barack Obama. Who cares? It's a small pathetic victory for all involved actually.

Quote:
2)Funny you misquoted a tiny section of what I said read what I said I would like for the west and Russia to work together however it could be impossible because Russia could have ulterior motives.

Glad you clarified that, because from your prior post, that wasn't clear...or didn't seem clear. Thanks.

Quote:
3) lol lol lol How about the US you guys are the biggest sponsors and creators of terrorists you guys are the reason the world is in a mess you helped create Al Qaeda and ISIS fucked up the middle East look at Iraq, Libya and Syria that's on you guys no one else what you just said is the most hypocrite anti Russian programmed I have seen on this site where do you get your news from? Who are these Islamic fundamentalists they are supporting Assad government? really compared to ISIS and Syrian Al Qaeda rebels you guys have helped what a joke this is why whole world thinks you guys are the biggest hypocrites

Where have you been? lol Are you not aware that Russian scientists are on the ground on-site in Iran helping them with their nuclear technology? Iran is considered a terrorist sponsor. If Russia is sponsoring Iran, then what does that make Russia?

Quote:
I am no Russia supporter I have always condemned there actions but some of the stuff I read especially in the US media about Russia is ridiculous. I consider the US to be just as bad if not worse than Russia when it comes to foreign policy

Well, that's refreshing, that you aren't a Russia supporter. That is a government so humiliated and butthurt that they would shoot civilian airline jets out of the sky just to make a point. Pathetic. And their backing of Iran's nuclear program is not only irresponsible, it is just plain stupid.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."