Originally Posted By: salvi62
I don't use oxys anymore , I haven't for years. But let me tell you that is one hell of an addicton. Especially when you have a Dr. writing you 300 a month plus.

Your whole life revolves around two people, your Dr. and your Drug store connection.Your "buddy" at the pharmacy that you go to.

If you could, and I'm saying again IF YOU COULD find a Dr. in South Florida to write you "blues" good luck trying to get them filled. There isn't a pharmacy in the tri county area that will say they carry them.

The only people getting them these days are a few long time patients and they are limited to 140 a month.

See if you can believe the Doctor that I had....

I was getting 240 30mg oxys (blues) a month
180 15mg oxys (same as above but green half strength) a month
90 2mg xanax a month
and 60 30mg morphine sulphate tabs a month
plus 10 50mcg Fentanyl patches a month.

In regards to comment on Florida - I had a friend with family out there and they were extremely easy to get and very very cheap. He had them sent up here and this was about 8 years ago give or take a year. I hate to say it but it's a lucrative business. On the other hand you're ruining lives but that comes with the territory obviously. He recently finished up a little stint upstate which is another reason to steer clear of the business. If it was bud then you would be looking at probation.

In regards to the amount of meds you were getting a month... WOW!

Edit: What's with the homemade zan bars going around. I've been around and this shocked me. The ingredients, presses and stamps (both on ebay) all a click away. SCARY!

Last edited by PetroPirelli; 02/25/17 03:14 AM.